Multiple graded stakes winner Majestic City will stand the 2016 breeding season at Questroyal North in Stillwater, N.Y., for a $3,500 fee.
The grade I-winning son of Speightstown will stand in New York for $7,500 live foal.
Grade II winner Santiva, a 6-year-old son of Giant's Causeway, will stand the 2015 season at Questroyal North near Stillwater, N.Y., it was announced Nov. 7.
The 17-year-old son of Mr. Greeley has been purchased by Mr. Tevfik Celikoglu and will stand in Turkey for the 2015 breeding season, it was announced Oct. 14.
Grade I winner Boys at Tosconova was represented by his first reported foal when a bay filly was born Jan. 30 at Stone Bride Farm in Gansevoort, N.Y.
Questroyal North has announced the addition of multiple grade II winner and two-time track record-setter Lewis Michael to its stallion band near Stillwater, N.Y.
- By Blood-Horse Staff
- Thoroughbred Breeding, Northeast Region, Midwest Region, Southeast Region, Kentucky
Below is a list of upcoming farm open houses and stallion shows. Listings are in alphabetical order by state. Times are Eastern Standard Time unless otherwise indicated.
Multiple graded-stakes winner Bridgetown will join grade I winners Boys at Tosconova and Courageous Cat for the 2014 breeding season at Questroyal North in Stillwater, NY, near Saratoga Racecourse.
The event will introduce first-year stallion Boys At Tosconova, a grade I-winning juvenile, along with New York newcomers Courageous Cat and El Corredor.
Courageous Cat, a grade I winner and millionaire son of Storm Cat, will move to Questroyal North near Stillwater, N.Y., after spending his first season at Lane's End Farm in Kentucky.
- By Steve Haskin
Questroyal North's Barry Ostrager having a year to remember Download Now
El Corredor, the sire of 31 stakes winners, will stand in 2013 at Questroyal North near Stillwater, N.Y. The 2013 fee will be $7,500 when foal stands and nurses.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- American Freedom Clear Winner in Iowa Derby
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- Globetrotting Tepin Preps for Saratoga Ship
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race