Jiggs Coz stamped himself as a legitimate Queen's Plate contender in his 3-year-old debut with an authoritative score in Saturday's $151,200 Queenston Stakes for Canadian-breds at Woodbine.
Queen's Plate hopeful Twisted Wit turned in a smart 2004 debut, winning the $166,350 Queenston Stakes by 2 1/2 lengths at Woodbine on Saturday.
Four years after watching Woodcarver win the 1999 Queenston Stakes, Trainer Mike Keogh and owner Gustav Schickedanz were in familiar territory on Saturday, as Mobil captured the 2003 edition of the $160,500 race at Woodbine.
Mobil, the Queen's Plate Winterbook third choice, makes his 2003 debut in the $150,000-added Queenston Stakes, Saturday at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Large Crowd Watches American Pharoah Gallop
- Team Texas Red Partners With TV Star
- More Than Just a Name for Run for Retts
- Badilla Earns Emotional Win at Golden Gate
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Shadwell Sire Bahri Pensioned in England
- Champion Divine Fortune Dies After Fall
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired
- Lubash Takes West Point for Second Time