The Coolmore team from Ireland ruled the fourth day of Royal Ascot, where it won both group 1 events and gave a boost to Caravaggio, one of the most promising sons of the late sire Scat Daddy.
Jockey Ryan Moore rode a record ninth winner of this year's Royal Ascot meeting on favored Aloft in the Queen's Vase Stakes that closed out the Friday, June 19 card.
Ascot Racecourse announced June 13 that the 2013 Queen's Vase (Eng-III), to be run June 21, will be titled "The Queen's Vase In Memory of Sir Henry Cecil."
Fallen For You showed an impressive turn of foot as she drew off in the final furlong to win the $422,500 Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Durkin to Lead Personalized Tours of Hall of Fame
- Society's Chairman Continues Beating the Odds
- Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf Berth for Birdie Gold
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26