An Indian Charlie colt from the family of champion Vindication sold for $750,000 to light up the results board during the early portion of the second session of the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga yearling sale Aug. 6.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Retains Top World Ranking
- Higher Purses, Handle at Emerald Downs
- Race Day to Spendthrift for 2016
- RMTC Defends Methocarbamol Threshold
- Tattersalls Book 1 Concludes on Record Note
- Keeneland Says It Supports Federal Drug Bill
- Florida Court Deals Gretna Racing a Setback
- Dubai World Cup Carnival Schedule Released
- Will Sentiero Italia Win Again?
- Buckland Sales to Offer First Consignments