A few years ago, Jay Brunker believed a breeder could slightly overbreed a mare and not get hurt by the decision. Now, the owner of Grade I Bloodstock is not so sure, and he is cautioning his clients to be conservative in their mating decisions.
Most Popular Stories
- Stevens Says He'll Ride in Breeders' Cup
- Mott's BC Fillies are Close to His Heart
- FTBOA Names New Executive Committee, Board
- Longines Named Official Breeders' Cup Partner
- Breeders' Cup 'The Works' Returns to TVG
- Handle Down at Challenged Delaware Park Meet
- Canterbury Requests 70 Racing Dates for 2015
- BC Challenge a Lucrative Entry for Starters
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses