With morning-line favorite Premier Pegasus scratched from the 2011 Santa Anita Derby, is it now anybody's race? Will Silver Medallion take to the dirt? Is it time for another surprise? Predict the Order
Who will win the 2011 San Felipe? Will it be one of the grade I winners, Comma to the Top or Jaycito? Will it be a recent maiden winner like Runflatout or Alberatti? Predict the Order
Two grade I winners are in the lineup for the $250,000 San Felipe Stakes (gr. II) March 12 at Santa Anita, but a ridgling son of Flatter making his first start against winners figures to draw plenty of attention as well.
Stalking Anthony's Cross, wearing blinkers for the first time, defeated Riveting Reason by a nose to win the $250,000 Robert B. Lewis Stakes (gr. II) after prohibitive favorite Tapizar flamed out early at Santa Anita Feb. 12.
Tapizar, probably the leading 3-year-old in California following his 4 1/4-length victory in last month's Sham Stakes (gr. III), appears to be a standout in the $250,000 Robert B. Lewis (gr. II) Feb. 12.
Most Popular Stories
- Casse Eyes Second Straight Queen's Plate Win
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- Churchill Downs Spring Meet Handle Increases
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- Keeneland Expands Fall Meet Stakes Schedule
- Lenny's Place: Summer Arrives Edition
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- Zia Park Schedules 33 Stakes for 2015 Meet