With morning-line favorite Premier Pegasus scratched from the 2011 Santa Anita Derby, is it now anybody's race? Will Silver Medallion take to the dirt? Is it time for another surprise? Predict the Order
Who will win the 2011 San Felipe? Will it be one of the grade I winners, Comma to the Top or Jaycito? Will it be a recent maiden winner like Runflatout or Alberatti? Predict the Order
Two grade I winners are in the lineup for the $250,000 San Felipe Stakes (gr. II) March 12 at Santa Anita, but a ridgling son of Flatter making his first start against winners figures to draw plenty of attention as well.
Stalking Anthony's Cross, wearing blinkers for the first time, defeated Riveting Reason by a nose to win the $250,000 Robert B. Lewis Stakes (gr. II) after prohibitive favorite Tapizar flamed out early at Santa Anita Feb. 12.
Tapizar, probably the leading 3-year-old in California following his 4 1/4-length victory in last month's Sham Stakes (gr. III), appears to be a standout in the $250,000 Robert B. Lewis (gr. II) Feb. 12.
Most Popular Stories
- Weanling Daughter of Champion Zenyatta Dies
- Smith Has Calming Influence on Tom's Tribute
- BC, NBC Extend Media Rights Deal 10 Years
- Lameness Knocks Magician Out of BC Turf
- Pleasantly Perfect Sold to Stand in Turkey
- Silver Charm Pensioned, Returning to Kentucky
- Free as a Bird Refuses to Fly, Out of Cup
- BC 2014: Shared Belief at Santa Anita
- Jury Fails to Reach Verdict in Mare Case
- Zenyatta: Champion Mother