A Falvelon -- Untold colt topped the second and final session of the Magic Millions QTIS 600 yearling sale April 18 in Australia, bringing Aust$110,000 ($126,712) from Queensland trainer Pat Duff.
A Jet Spur--Hialeah Star colt was the most expensive horse sold April 17 during the first session of the Magic Millions QTIS 600 yearling sale in Australia.
The inaugural Magic Millions QTIS 600 yearling sale ended its two-day run March 30 in Australia with a gross of Aust$6,135,500 (approximately $4,261,166 in U.S. funds) for the 333 horses sold. The average price was Aust$18,424 ($12,796), and the clearance rate was 81%.
A Lion Heart colt topped the opening session of the inaugural Magic Millions QTIS 600 yearling sale on Australia's Gold Coast March 29. Len Wheeler purchased the colt for Aust$130,000 (approximately $90,302 in U.S. funds) from Lyndhurst Stud, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Lightstream Rallies to Win Raven Run
- Admirals War Chest Repeats MD Million Classic
- Winx Easily Wins Second Straight Cox Plate
- Royal Posse Sails Clear in Empire Classic
- Hoppertunity, Melatonin Breeze for Classic
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends