A Falvelon -- Untold colt topped the second and final session of the Magic Millions QTIS 600 yearling sale April 18 in Australia, bringing Aust$110,000 ($126,712) from Queensland trainer Pat Duff.
A Jet Spur--Hialeah Star colt was the most expensive horse sold April 17 during the first session of the Magic Millions QTIS 600 yearling sale in Australia.
The inaugural Magic Millions QTIS 600 yearling sale ended its two-day run March 30 in Australia with a gross of Aust$6,135,500 (approximately $4,261,166 in U.S. funds) for the 333 horses sold. The average price was Aust$18,424 ($12,796), and the clearance rate was 81%.
A Lion Heart colt topped the opening session of the inaugural Magic Millions QTIS 600 yearling sale on Australia's Gold Coast March 29. Len Wheeler purchased the colt for Aust$130,000 (approximately $90,302 in U.S. funds) from Lyndhurst Stud, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Up With the Birds Back Winning at Woodbine
- Lanerie Scores Unusual Double at Ellis Park
- Destin Remains On Track for Jim Dandy
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze
- Tin Type Gal Rallies to Take Boiling Springs
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns