A Falvelon -- Untold colt topped the second and final session of the Magic Millions QTIS 600 yearling sale April 18 in Australia, bringing Aust$110,000 ($126,712) from Queensland trainer Pat Duff.
A Jet Spur--Hialeah Star colt was the most expensive horse sold April 17 during the first session of the Magic Millions QTIS 600 yearling sale in Australia.
The inaugural Magic Millions QTIS 600 yearling sale ended its two-day run March 30 in Australia with a gross of Aust$6,135,500 (approximately $4,261,166 in U.S. funds) for the 333 horses sold. The average price was Aust$18,424 ($12,796), and the clearance rate was 81%.
A Lion Heart colt topped the opening session of the inaugural Magic Millions QTIS 600 yearling sale on Australia's Gold Coast March 29. Len Wheeler purchased the colt for Aust$130,000 (approximately $90,302 in U.S. funds) from Lyndhurst Stud, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut
- Three Rules Fires Florida Bullet
- Boat Trip Gets First Foal Times Three
- Guest Suite Taking Farish, Howard on Classic Ride