A Falvelon -- Untold colt topped the second and final session of the Magic Millions QTIS 600 yearling sale April 18 in Australia, bringing Aust$110,000 ($126,712) from Queensland trainer Pat Duff.
A Jet Spur--Hialeah Star colt was the most expensive horse sold April 17 during the first session of the Magic Millions QTIS 600 yearling sale in Australia.
The inaugural Magic Millions QTIS 600 yearling sale ended its two-day run March 30 in Australia with a gross of Aust$6,135,500 (approximately $4,261,166 in U.S. funds) for the 333 horses sold. The average price was Aust$18,424 ($12,796), and the clearance rate was 81%.
A Lion Heart colt topped the opening session of the inaugural Magic Millions QTIS 600 yearling sale on Australia's Gold Coast March 29. Len Wheeler purchased the colt for Aust$130,000 (approximately $90,302 in U.S. funds) from Lyndhurst Stud, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Firenze Fire Upsets Sanford Stakes
- Twisted Tom Muscles His Way to New York Derby Score
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing, Tapwrit Work at Spa
- Hunt Overcomes Trouble to Win Eddie Read
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping