A Falvelon -- Untold colt topped the second and final session of the Magic Millions QTIS 600 yearling sale April 18 in Australia, bringing Aust$110,000 ($126,712) from Queensland trainer Pat Duff.
A Jet Spur--Hialeah Star colt was the most expensive horse sold April 17 during the first session of the Magic Millions QTIS 600 yearling sale in Australia.
The inaugural Magic Millions QTIS 600 yearling sale ended its two-day run March 30 in Australia with a gross of Aust$6,135,500 (approximately $4,261,166 in U.S. funds) for the 333 horses sold. The average price was Aust$18,424 ($12,796), and the clearance rate was 81%.
A Lion Heart colt topped the opening session of the inaugural Magic Millions QTIS 600 yearling sale on Australia's Gold Coast March 29. Len Wheeler purchased the colt for Aust$130,000 (approximately $90,302 in U.S. funds) from Lyndhurst Stud, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding