Cirrus Des Aigles is the star turn in the £1.3 million Qipco Champion Stakes (Eng-I) Oct. 18, when the 8-year-old contests Britain's richest race for the fourth straight year.
In a rousing three-way charge to the finish line, game Farhh edged favorite Cirrus Des Aigles and Ruler of The World in the QIPCO Champion Stakes (Eng-I) Oct. 19 at Ascot.
Khalid Abdullah's brilliant Frankel captured the QIPCO Champion Stakes Oct. 20 at Ascot, remaining unbeaten and securing his legacy as one of the best racehorses of the modern era and perhaps one of the greatest of all time.
Great Britain will stage its highly anticipated season finale Oct. 20 at Ascot, where superstar Frankel, one of the best racehorses of the modern era, will bid to remain undefeated in his final career start.
Trainer is keen for workout to "feel like a race" as the British champion prepares for his next start in the QIPCO Champion Stakes Oct. 20. Frankel will work with two other Juddmonte Farms runners.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation
- Nyquist Jogs, Schools at Churchill Downs