The purse for the Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe, Europe's premier middle-distance race, has been raised for 2014.
Dubday is still undefeated in Qatar after taking the $550,000 H.H. the Emir's International Trophy Feb. 27 at Al Rayyan Racecourse in Doha.
Three days of horse racing began Feb. 25 at Al Rayyan Racecourse in Doha, Qatar as part of H. H. the Emir's 23rd International Equestrian Sword Festival at the Qatar Racing and Equestrian Club.
Most Popular Stories
- King's Bishop: Coup de Grace vs. Wildcat Red
- Travers Favorite Bayern Arrives at Saratoga
- Heated Rivalry Rekindled in Del Mar Handicap
- Ready to Act, Daring Kathy Vie at Woodbine
- Starstruck Heads Cast in Monmouth's Violet
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm