A colt by War Front sold for 850,000 guineas (just more than US$1.3 million) on the second night of the Tattersalls Craven breeze-up sale April 16 in Newmarket, England.
Three-time group I winner Charm Spirit will stand at stud at Tweenhills Farm and Stud in 2015, it was announced Oct. 19.
The first foal by Frankel to be offered at public auction was sold along with his dam, in foal to the undefeated champion, for Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â£1.15 million ($1,952,437 in United States funds) June 16 at the Goffs London sale.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab