"Paul Braverman said, 'Do you have any Derby horses this year?' and I said, 'Paul, this is our Derby horse.' " -- Kiaran McLaughlin on Cairo Prince.
Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear said he has been proactive in his support of expanded gambling to assist horse racing and breeding, and the "continued tough economy may further underscore that effort."
Dan Liebman, newly appointed editor-in-chief, took part in a video question-and-answer session Oct. 12.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Red Pollard Seabiscuit Saddle to be Auctioned
- Untapable, Tapiture Settle in at Fair Grounds
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Lenny's Place - Episode 7
- Barretts January Mixed Sale Catalog Online
- New Management for 2015 at Rillito Park
- New Rules Lead to Spike in Indiana Positives
- New York Panel Announces Winning Casino Bids
- NYTHA Has Plan to Deal With Election Protest