Yearling market begins with a Tapit filly topping F-T July and more in the July 18, 2015 issue of Blood-Horse magazine.
"Paul Braverman said, 'Do you have any Derby horses this year?' and I said, 'Paul, this is our Derby horse.' " -- Kiaran McLaughlin on Cairo Prince.
Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear said he has been proactive in his support of expanded gambling to assist horse racing and breeding, and the "continued tough economy may further underscore that effort."
Dan Liebman, newly appointed editor-in-chief, took part in a video question-and-answer session Oct. 12.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective