The National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA) today released its annual report to the membership for 2006-'07.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association will place more emphasis on federal legislative activities and public relations, the board of directors announced after a Dec. 13 meeting in Palm Beach, Fla.
Horse racing might be better served by shifting its focus from advertising to public relations to better develop a product consumers will want, a marketing strategy specialist said during the National Thoroughbred Racing Association Annual Meeting and Marketing Summit in Las Vegas.
Most Popular Stories
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Leagues Seek to Halt New Jersey Sports Bets
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- Researchers Examine Fatal Lumbar Vertebral Fractures
- What's Going On Here: Gary Player's Top 10
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund