Though Breeders' Cup officials believe Churchill Downs is a premier host site for the World Championships, the rebuilt clubhouse at the Kentucky racetrack has created a problem providing quality seating for guests of Breeders' Cup.
- By Tom LaMarra
Churchill Downs, as part of its massive $121-million renovation project, is pondering the concept of personal seat licenses for at least part of its clubhouse box area.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- Potemkin Heads Wide-Open Test at Munich
- NBC Plans Live Coverage of Haskell
- Stellar Wind, Vale Dori Face Off Again in Hirsch
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- Roly Poly, Persuasive tackle Qemah in Prix Rothschild
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Irish Strait Sentimental Choice in Monmouth S.
- Into the Gray Brings Graydar First Winner
- A Day in the Life: Broodmare of the Year Leslie's Lady