Though Breeders' Cup officials believe Churchill Downs is a premier host site for the World Championships, the rebuilt clubhouse at the Kentucky racetrack has created a problem providing quality seating for guests of Breeders' Cup.
Churchill Downs, as part of its massive $121-million renovation project, is pondering the concept of personal seat licenses for at least part of its clubhouse box area.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- KY House Speaker: Gambling Amendment Dead
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55
- Kentucky Horsemen Prepped on New Drug Rules
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- NTRA Safety Alliance Re-Accredits Aqueduct
- Fair Grounds Hall of Fame Inducts Proud Spell
- Breeders' Cup Ramps Up Recruiting in Europe