Thanks largely to an advertising onslaught led by Gov. Jennifer Granholm, Michigan's Proposal 1, the ballot initiative that would effectively prohibit racinos in the state, has slipped dramatically in polls and is now considered a toss-up in the Nov. 2 election.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener
- The Ex Terminator