Topped by millionaires Unbridled Elaine and Take Charge Lady, Keeneland's November breeding stock sale jumped out to a healthy start Monday, with a 16.2% increase in gross receipts over the same session one year ago. The median price rose 2.8%, the buyback rate was down substantially, and the average price fell 5% over the same session last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass