Topped by millionaires Unbridled Elaine and Take Charge Lady, Keeneland's November breeding stock sale jumped out to a healthy start Monday, with a 16.2% increase in gross receipts over the same session one year ago. The median price rose 2.8%, the buyback rate was down substantially, and the average price fell 5% over the same session last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Pensioned Top Maryland Sire Not For Love Dies
- Stay Thirsty's First Winner Comes in England
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Second Saratoga Group Sounds Off on NYRA Plan
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Purses Enhanced for 2016 Ellis Park Meet