The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Safety and Integrity Alliance is having an impact on the racing industry despite some misconceptions and will not be derailed, NTRA president Alex Waldrop said.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Oct. 4 announced the agenda for the second annual NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance Professional Education Seminar to be held Oct. 18-19 at Keeneland in Lexington.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Safety and Integrity Alliance Professional Education Seminar will be held Tuesday, Oct. 19, at Keeneland.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Safety and Integrity Alliance has announced it will hold an NTRA Professional Education Seminar at Keeneland Race Course in Lexington on Oct. 19.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Best Pal is Next Chapter for Story to Tell
- Seagram Cup Next on Sky Captain's Itinerary
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks
- Bullheaded Boy First Winner for Bullsbay
- Dayatthespa, Big Blue Kitten on Whitney Card
- King's Bishop Likely Option for Wildcat Red
- Hawthorne Drops Race Dates, Cuts Fall Stakes