The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Safety and Integrity Alliance is having an impact on the racing industry despite some misconceptions and will not be derailed, NTRA president Alex Waldrop said.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Oct. 4 announced the agenda for the second annual NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance Professional Education Seminar to be held Oct. 18-19 at Keeneland in Lexington.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Safety and Integrity Alliance Professional Education Seminar will be held Tuesday, Oct. 19, at Keeneland.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Safety and Integrity Alliance has announced it will hold an NTRA Professional Education Seminar at Keeneland Race Course in Lexington on Oct. 19.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Ferndale Racetrack OK After Earthquake
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Three Rules Being Considered for Swale Stakes
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Holy Bull Stakes Goal for Gunnevera
- Woodbine Reports Increased Handle
- Top Global Runners Vie in Hong Kong Races
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic