The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Safety and Integrity Alliance is having an impact on the racing industry despite some misconceptions and will not be derailed, NTRA president Alex Waldrop said.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Oct. 4 announced the agenda for the second annual NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance Professional Education Seminar to be held Oct. 18-19 at Keeneland in Lexington.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Safety and Integrity Alliance Professional Education Seminar will be held Tuesday, Oct. 19, at Keeneland.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Safety and Integrity Alliance has announced it will hold an NTRA Professional Education Seminar at Keeneland Race Course in Lexington on Oct. 19.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity, Constitution Head Clark
- Indiana Trainer Facing Three-Year Suspension
- American Pharoah Touted in Derby Future Wager
- TAA Accredits 19 Aftercare Organizations
- Sweeping New Drug Rules Approved in New York
- Penn National Postpones Big Wednesday Card
- Voting Open for Secretariat Vox Populi Award
- Millennium Releases Stallion Roster, Fees
- Old Friends Sets Open House for Silver Charm
- Hoppertunity Gets Churchill Chance in Clark