A revived bill to allow sports betting at California horse racing enclosures and other gambling establishments cleared its first committee test during the week of April 22.
All bets are off this year on California legislation that would have allowed racetracks and simulcast locations to take wagers on professional and collegiate sporting events.
A bill that would allow California racetracks and simulcast wagering facilities to conduct betting on professional and collegiate sporting events has been introduced in the state legislature.
Most Popular Stories
- Mucho Macho Man Returns to Gulfstream Tab
- Hong Kong Cup: Winfried Engelbrecht-Bresges
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park