A revived bill to allow sports betting at California horse racing enclosures and other gambling establishments cleared its first committee test during the week of April 22.
All bets are off this year on California legislation that would have allowed racetracks and simulcast locations to take wagers on professional and collegiate sporting events.
A bill that would allow California racetracks and simulcast wagering facilities to conduct betting on professional and collegiate sporting events has been introduced in the state legislature.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Curlin Colt Tops Strong Keeneland Session
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Flashback Retired to Stand at Hill 'n' Dale
- Oversight Board Reviews NYRA Finances
- Fast Anna Get Class Relief in Gallant Bob
- Equine Encephalitis Reported in New York
- Three-Time Grade I Winner Behrens Dies
- Churchill, Yum! Brands Ink 5-Year Agreement
- Velazquez to Ride Euro Charline in QEII