The Grayson-Jockey Club Foundation issued an advisory concerning control methods for Eastern Tent Caterpillars, which have been linked to mare reproductive loss syndrome in 2001 and 2002.
A University of Kentucky entomologist is hoping to soon discover the safest and most effective way to destroy the eastern tent caterpillars believed responsible for the outbreaks of mare reproductive loss syndrome experienced in Kentucky and neighboring states over the last two years.
Most Popular Stories
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 1
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack