The Grayson-Jockey Club Foundation issued an advisory concerning control methods for Eastern Tent Caterpillars, which have been linked to mare reproductive loss syndrome in 2001 and 2002.
A University of Kentucky entomologist is hoping to soon discover the safest and most effective way to destroy the eastern tent caterpillars believed responsible for the outbreaks of mare reproductive loss syndrome experienced in Kentucky and neighboring states over the last two years.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact