Longtime Buffalo Bills owner Ralph C. Wilson Jr., who formerly was prominent in Thoroughbred breeding and racing, has been elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. At age 90, Wilson will be the oldest person ever inducted when ceremonies are held Aug. 8 in Canton, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories
- Sweeping New Drug Rules Approved in New York
- Hoppertunity Gets Churchill Chance in Clark
- Old Friends Sets Open House for Silver Charm
- 32 Horses Die in Chicago-Area Stable Fire
- Salute the Sarge to E.A. Ranches in Calif.
- Hollywood Derby Likely After Chrome's Workout
- Don't Tell Sophia Leads Falls City Handicap
- Easter Gift Takes Unusual Path Back to Clark
- Big Macher Shows Star Quality in Cary Grant
- Ocho Ocho Ocho Cashes Jackpot, Now 3-for-3