Ruwi won the Prix Noailles (Fr-II) for 3-year-olds at Longchamp Sunday, but trainer Jean-Claude Rouget was more concerned about what happens next in France's revised program.
Ecurie Wildenstein's Super Celebre, making his career stakes debut, opened the classic French racing season with a powerful win in Sunday's Group II Prix Noailles for 3-year-olds at Longchamp.
Charles-Eric Mimouni's Anabaa Blue led from the start under jockey Christophe Soumillon and drew away to a six-length triumph in the Prix Noailles (FR-II) Sunday at Longchamp.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Big Gains Mark Keeneland Sale's Day 11
- Illinois Board Has Tough Call on 2015 Dates
- Undrafted Returns in Kentucky Downs Turf Dash
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Filly First Winner for Line of David