Ruwi won the Prix Noailles (Fr-II) for 3-year-olds at Longchamp Sunday, but trainer Jean-Claude Rouget was more concerned about what happens next in France's revised program.
Ecurie Wildenstein's Super Celebre, making his career stakes debut, opened the classic French racing season with a powerful win in Sunday's Group II Prix Noailles for 3-year-olds at Longchamp.
Charles-Eric Mimouni's Anabaa Blue led from the start under jockey Christophe Soumillon and drew away to a six-length triumph in the Prix Noailles (FR-II) Sunday at Longchamp.
Most Popular Stories
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Unique Bella Goes Easy in Five-Furlong Work
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Pierce Trains Tampa String for Sam-Son, Pin Oak
- CHRB Approves Medication-Based Conditions
- Nomorerichblondes Leads Home KY Breds in Meydan
- Finger Lakes Racing Dates Could Plummet Under Proposal
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Maker Quartet Headlines Fair Grounds 'Cap