Ruwi won the Prix Noailles (Fr-II) for 3-year-olds at Longchamp Sunday, but trainer Jean-Claude Rouget was more concerned about what happens next in France's revised program.
Ecurie Wildenstein's Super Celebre, making his career stakes debut, opened the classic French racing season with a powerful win in Sunday's Group II Prix Noailles for 3-year-olds at Longchamp.
Charles-Eric Mimouni's Anabaa Blue led from the start under jockey Christophe Soumillon and drew away to a six-length triumph in the Prix Noailles (FR-II) Sunday at Longchamp.
Most Popular Stories
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Finnegans Wake to Stand at Ballena Vista Farm
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race