Frankie Dettori captured his third Classic win in just over a week when the lightly-raced West Wind powered her way to an authoritative 1 1/2-length victory in the Prix de Diane Hermes (Fr-I) at Chantilly on Sunday.
Sir Mark Prescott ended a 36-year wait for a Classic win when his filly Confidential Lady won the Prix de Diane Hermes (Fr-I) at Chantilly on Sunday.
Unbeaten filly Divine Proportions ran her winning streak to eight races with an impressive three-length victory over Argentina in the Prix de Diane Hermes (Fr-I) at Chantilly Sunday.
Latice gathered her momentum at the head of the straight and motored past the leaders for three-quarters of a length win over Millionaia in the Prix de Diane Hermes (Fr-I) at Chantilly Sunday.
Daniel Wildenstein's Aquarelliste maintained her unblemished career record Sunday at Chantilly, utilizing a wide rally to win the Prix de Diane Hermes--French Oaks (Fr-I) by 1 1/2 lengths over Nadia.
Egyptband, a 3-year-old Dixieland Band filly trained by Criquette Head, charged to a three-length win in Sunday's Prix de Diane Hermes--French Oaks (Fr-I) at Chantilly.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Consignors Busy Ahead of Louisiana Sale
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees
- Al Shaqab's Toronado to National Stud in 2015