Frankie Dettori captured his third Classic win in just over a week when the lightly-raced West Wind powered her way to an authoritative 1 1/2-length victory in the Prix de Diane Hermes (Fr-I) at Chantilly on Sunday.
Sir Mark Prescott ended a 36-year wait for a Classic win when his filly Confidential Lady won the Prix de Diane Hermes (Fr-I) at Chantilly on Sunday.
Unbeaten filly Divine Proportions ran her winning streak to eight races with an impressive three-length victory over Argentina in the Prix de Diane Hermes (Fr-I) at Chantilly Sunday.
Latice gathered her momentum at the head of the straight and motored past the leaders for three-quarters of a length win over Millionaia in the Prix de Diane Hermes (Fr-I) at Chantilly Sunday.
Daniel Wildenstein's Aquarelliste maintained her unblemished career record Sunday at Chantilly, utilizing a wide rally to win the Prix de Diane Hermes--French Oaks (Fr-I) by 1 1/2 lengths over Nadia.
Egyptband, a 3-year-old Dixieland Band filly trained by Criquette Head, charged to a three-length win in Sunday's Prix de Diane Hermes--French Oaks (Fr-I) at Chantilly.
Most Popular Stories
- CHRB Gets Update as Moving Day Draws Closer
- Normandy Invasion, Itsmyluckyday Return
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Solid Field Drawn for Springboard Mile Stakes
- Marathon Valedictory Closes Out Woodbine Meet
- Barbaro Brother Lentenor to Stand in Indiana
- Northern California Race Dates Approved
- Preakness Purse Increased to $1.5M in 2014
- Slideshow: New Sires of 2014
- Longshot Proves First Winner for Tippity Tap