Frankie Dettori captured his third Classic win in just over a week when the lightly-raced West Wind powered her way to an authoritative 1 1/2-length victory in the Prix de Diane Hermes (Fr-I) at Chantilly on Sunday.
Sir Mark Prescott ended a 36-year wait for a Classic win when his filly Confidential Lady won the Prix de Diane Hermes (Fr-I) at Chantilly on Sunday.
Unbeaten filly Divine Proportions ran her winning streak to eight races with an impressive three-length victory over Argentina in the Prix de Diane Hermes (Fr-I) at Chantilly Sunday.
Latice gathered her momentum at the head of the straight and motored past the leaders for three-quarters of a length win over Millionaia in the Prix de Diane Hermes (Fr-I) at Chantilly Sunday.
Daniel Wildenstein's Aquarelliste maintained her unblemished career record Sunday at Chantilly, utilizing a wide rally to win the Prix de Diane Hermes--French Oaks (Fr-I) by 1 1/2 lengths over Nadia.
Egyptband, a 3-year-old Dixieland Band filly trained by Criquette Head, charged to a three-length win in Sunday's Prix de Diane Hermes--French Oaks (Fr-I) at Chantilly.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- Foreign Policy to Stand at River Oaks Farms
- CT Classic Could Move to Afternoon in 2015
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Live Chat - Thursday, October 23 at NOON EST
- What's Going On Here: Gary Player's Top 10
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener