Valyra, part of a three-horse entry owned by the Aga Khan, got up in the final strides to capture the Prix de Diane-Longines (French Oaks, Fr-I) by three-quarters of a length at Chantilly June 17.
The French fillies classic kicks off the country's summer racing season in grand style.
Golden Lilac withstood the late charge of Galikova to capture the Prix de Diane-Longines (Fr-I) at Chantilly June 12.
Sarafina followed up her win in the Montjeu Coolmore Prix Saint-Alary (Fr-I) last month with a scintillating performance to take the Prix de Diane (Fr-I) by 1 1/2-lengths at Chantilly June 13.
After her four-length rout in Chantilly's Prix de Diane (Fr-I) June 14, many are wondering if undefeated Stacelita could be this year's Zarkava.
With a tremendous charge over the final quarter of a mile, the Aga Khan's undefeated Zarkava registered a three-length win in the Prix de Diane (Fr-I) at Chantilly June 9.
Less than 24 hours after Juddmonte Farm's homebred Empire Maker won the Belmont Stakes (gr. I), owner Khalid Abdullah scored another classic double when homebred Nebraska Tornado won the Prix de Diane (Fr-I, French Oaks).
Most Popular Stories
- Stevens Says He'll Ride in Breeders' Cup
- Distorted Humor Tops WinStar Stallion Fees
- Will Take Charge to Stand for $30,000
- Ashford Execs Testify in Love Me Only Trial
- Pletcher Pair Heads Turnback the Alarm
- Bel's Starlet, 27, Dies at Our Mims
- Mott's BC Fillies are Close to His Heart
- FTBOA Names New Executive Committee, Board
- Zia Park Hosts New Mexico Classic Cup Series
- Tommy Town to Stand GI Winner Boisterous