Grade I winners Marketing Mix and Lady of Shamrock head a solid lineup for the $250,000 Gamely Stakes (gr. IT) at Betfair Hollywood Park May 27, the headline event on the Memorial Day card.
Trainer Jerry Hollendorfer accounts for half the Santa Maria Stakes (gr. II) field of six older fillies and mares at Santa Anita Park Feb. 16, headed by 123-pound high weight Lady of Fifty.
Eight fillies and mares are set to contest the $150,000 Las Palmas Stakes (gr. IIT) on the turf Nov. 6 as Santa Anita brings down the curtain on its 24-day fall meet.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Maurice, Chautauqua Victorious in Hong Kong
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile