Brilliant sunshine and a festive atmosphere set the tone for the opening day of the Tattersalls July Sale at Park Paddocks with robust trade and a new record for filly in training at the July Sale of 250,000 guineas. A total of 200 lots were sold for a total of 4,608,200 guineas, at an average of 23,041 guineas and a median of 15,500 guineas.
As the Adelaide Magic Millions Yearling Sale got underway, a filly by Redoute's Choice brought the top price.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Up With the Birds Back Winning at Woodbine
- Nyquist Logs Final Work for Haskell
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze
- Lanerie Scores Unusual Double at Ellis Park
- Hard Aces Too Tough in Cougar II
- Destin Remains On Track for Jim Dandy