Brilliant sunshine and a festive atmosphere set the tone for the opening day of the Tattersalls July Sale at Park Paddocks with robust trade and a new record for filly in training at the July Sale of 250,000 guineas. A total of 200 lots were sold for a total of 4,608,200 guineas, at an average of 23,041 guineas and a median of 15,500 guineas.
As the Adelaide Magic Millions Yearling Sale got underway, a filly by Redoute's Choice brought the top price.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- Four Penn National Vets Face Federal Charges
- Casners Aim to Add Chapter to Dubai Success
- American Trainers Approve Meydan Move to Dirt
- BC Classic Winner Concern Dies at 24
- The One That Got Away
- Champion Sire Smart Strike Euthanized
- Wise Dan Making Progress, Still Tack-Walking
- Shared Belief Traveling East for CT Classic
- Unlocking Winners: Dubai and the Derby Preps