The Hong Kong Jockey Club is exploring "all avenues" to interview jailed jockey Chris Munce before he heads back to Australia later this month in a prisoner exchange deal. An agreement between the two countries will reportedly allow Munce to return to Sydney and serve the rest of his sentence in a minimum-security prison.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Klimt to Stretch Out in FrontRunner
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud