The Hong Kong Jockey Club is exploring "all avenues" to interview jailed jockey Chris Munce before he heads back to Australia later this month in a prisoner exchange deal. An agreement between the two countries will reportedly allow Munce to return to Sydney and serve the rest of his sentence in a minimum-security prison.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- CT Classic Could Move to Afternoon in 2015
- Foreign Policy to Stand at River Oaks Farms
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- What's Going On Here: Gary Player's Top 10
- Live Chat - Thursday, October 23 at NOON EST
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener