Freshman sire Dialed In gained his first black-type winner when Ruffenuff set the pace and won the $50,000 Princess Margaret Stakes by 6 3/4 lengths in her debut July 16 at Northlands Park.
Sir Michael Stoute, who has saddled such notable winners of the Princess Margaret Stakes (Eng-III) as classic winner Russian Rhythm and group II winner Enthused, added another potential star to that group when the filly Visit captured this year's renewal at Ascot on Sunday.
Christopher Shankland's River Belle missed the start, but came from last to first to bull her way to a 1 1/4-length victory in the Princess Margaret Stakes (Eng-III) for 2-year-old fillies at Ascot on Saturday, her first group appearance for trainer Alan Jarvis.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Ortiz Lands 1,000th Win in John Morrisey
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- A Longshot in the Vanderbilt Handicap
- Sunday Silence Dominates Broodmare Sires
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby