Freshman sire Dialed In gained his first black-type winner when Ruffenuff set the pace and won the $50,000 Princess Margaret Stakes by 6 3/4 lengths in her debut July 16 at Northlands Park.
Sir Michael Stoute, who has saddled such notable winners of the Princess Margaret Stakes (Eng-III) as classic winner Russian Rhythm and group II winner Enthused, added another potential star to that group when the filly Visit captured this year's renewal at Ascot on Sunday.
Christopher Shankland's River Belle missed the start, but came from last to first to bull her way to a 1 1/4-length victory in the Princess Margaret Stakes (Eng-III) for 2-year-old fillies at Ascot on Saturday, her first group appearance for trainer Alan Jarvis.
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Page McKenney Does it Again at Laurel Park
- First Foal Arrives for Gainesway's Karakontie
- Classic Empire On Track for Holy Bull
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Pegasus Workers Drill Across Florida
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Chrome and Arrogate: Who to Root For?
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner