Red Smith, Discovery, Queen Elizabeth II Cup, Princess Elizabeth, Coronation Futurity, Commonwealth Turf
Chiefswood Stable's homebred Leading Edge, a daughter of Tapit out of a grade II winner, heads Woodbine's Princess Elizabeth Stakes Nov. 2. The $250,000 race is for Canadian-foaled fillies at 1 1/16 miles.
Sam-Son Farm's homebred Catch the Thrill swept past Quiet Action in early stretch, then went on to post an impressive tally in the featured (Canadian) $250,800 Princess Elizabeth Stakes for Canadian-foaled 2-year-old fillies Saturday at Woodbine.
A fine wine and a little parsley were some of the ingredients that made for a successful upset in Sunday's $250,000 Princess Elizabeth (Can-II) at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- First Foal for Circumference is a Filly
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt