Chiefswood Stable's homebred Leading Edge, a daughter of Tapit out of a grade II winner, heads Woodbine's Princess Elizabeth Stakes Nov. 2. The $250,000 race is for Canadian-foaled fillies at 1 1/16 miles.
Sam-Son Farm's homebred Catch the Thrill swept past Quiet Action in early stretch, then went on to post an impressive tally in the featured (Canadian) $250,800 Princess Elizabeth Stakes for Canadian-foaled 2-year-old fillies Saturday at Woodbine.
A fine wine and a little parsley were some of the ingredients that made for a successful upset in Sunday's $250,000 Princess Elizabeth (Can-II) at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- JRHA Releases Select Sale Catalog
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000