Chiefswood Stable's homebred Leading Edge, a daughter of Tapit out of a grade II winner, heads Woodbine's Princess Elizabeth Stakes Nov. 2. The $250,000 race is for Canadian-foaled fillies at 1 1/16 miles.
Sam-Son Farm's homebred Catch the Thrill swept past Quiet Action in early stretch, then went on to post an impressive tally in the featured (Canadian) $250,800 Princess Elizabeth Stakes for Canadian-foaled 2-year-old fillies Saturday at Woodbine.
A fine wine and a little parsley were some of the ingredients that made for a successful upset in Sunday's $250,000 Princess Elizabeth (Can-II) at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Will Frankel's Success Boost F-T Yearlings?
- AUS Breeders Mull Legal Action Over New Rules
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell