Prince Kirk brushed the rail after passing favored Six Perfections with less than a furlong to go in Sunday's Prix d'Ispahan (Fr-I) at Longchamp, but recovered in time to hold on for an upset victory by a half-length.
Most Popular Stories
- Competitive Edge Super Sharp in Hopeful Romp
- Breeder, Businessman Garvin Dies at Age 71
- Filly First Winner for Sire Elusive Warning
- After the Wire: Bernard Baruch & Woodward S.
- Condo Commando 'Splash-tastic' in Spinaway
- Belmont Fall Championship Meet Opens Sept. 5
- Midnight Storm Shakes Up Del Mar Derby
- Wise Dan Victorious in Bernard Baruch Return
- Longshots on Saratoga's Closing Day
- Itsmyluckyday Unlikely to Return in Gold Cup