Appeal, a winning 4-year-old daughter of Selkirk, brought the top price of 110,000 guineas ($182,325 in U.S. funds) to top the Tattersalls February mixed sale in England.
Glencrest Farm's Honey Ryder is the formidable presence in the $300,000 Robert G. Dick Memorial Breeders' Cup at Delaware Park July 15. The 1 3/8 turf affair for fillies and mares has attracted a field of nine. Scheduled as the sixth race, it has an approximate post time of 3:00 p.m. (EST)
Prince Faisal Salman's Olaya charged home along the inside to catch Spotlight in the final yards to win the $150,000 Long Island Handicap (gr. IIT) in her United States debut on the Aqueduct turf Saturday.
The magic seven-figure mark was breached at the Tattersalls October yearling sale Thursday in Newmarket, England.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- HRRN Set for Dubai, Gulfstream Coverage
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale