Putney Bridge, from the Juddmonte Farms consignment, was the star on the third day of the Tattersalls autumn horses in training auction, selling for 300,000 guineas to bloodstock agent John McCormack Oct. 28 in England. McCormack was acting on behalf of Prince Faisal bin Khalid of Saudi Arabia.
A lively trade at Tattersalls' Autumn Horses In Training Sale continued in Newmarket Oct. 29 when Great Voltigeur Stakes (Eng-II) runner-up Top Lock (GB) (Nayef) sold for 410,000 guineas to Saudi agent Saad Al Kahtani.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa
- Curlin's Approval Stretches Out Handily in Royal Delta