Putney Bridge, from the Juddmonte Farms consignment, was the star on the third day of the Tattersalls autumn horses in training auction, selling for 300,000 guineas to bloodstock agent John McCormack Oct. 28 in England. McCormack was acting on behalf of Prince Faisal bin Khalid of Saudi Arabia.
A lively trade at Tattersalls' Autumn Horses In Training Sale continued in Newmarket Oct. 29 when Great Voltigeur Stakes (Eng-II) runner-up Top Lock (GB) (Nayef) sold for 410,000 guineas to Saudi agent Saad Al Kahtani.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Accelerate Finds Just Enough in Los Al Derby
- Nightflower Takes Second Europa
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Senor Guitar First Winner for Star Guitar