Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s four-day spring sale, the largest offering of 2-year-olds in training at public auction each season, is expected to once again produce a number of stakes winners from a catalog of more than 1,200.
Brushwood Stable went to $900,000 to acquire a son of Bernardini produced from the family of champion Princess Rooney at the April 23 second session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s spring sale of 2-year-olds in training.
With a total of 1,195 head cataloged, this week's Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s Spring Sale of 2-year-olds in training, which kicks off Monday, April 22, should go a long way in meeting customer demand for quality juveniles.
Most Popular Stories
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont
- Golden Ray First Winner for American Lion
- Agency Selected to Market American Pharoah
- New York Dinner Benefits Grayson-Jockey Club
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- Blazing Speed to Try for Repeat in Hong Kong