The Conrad Jupiters Magic Millions yearling sale ended its seven-session run Jan. 16 on Australia's Gold Coast. The 118 yearlings that sold on the auction's final day grossed Aust$1,105,500 (approximately $730,293 in U.S. funds) and averaged $9,369 ($6,189). The clearance rate was 78.2%.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- King's Bishop Likely Option for Wildcat Red
- Catalano, On Mend, Gets Arlington Win 1,000
- Einstein Moving to Adena Springs Canada
- Record Stakes Purses Set for Oaklawn Park
- Grade I Producer Garden Secrets Dies
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- That Handicapping Show: Whitney H. & Test S.
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000