Sabine Stable's speedy homebred Win McCool, posting her first graded stakes win, shook loose of pace rival Pretty Imposing in upper stretch and held sway to the wire to win the $110,900 Floral Park Handicap (gr. III) for fillies and mares at Belmont Park Saturday.
Lael Stable's grade I winner Stormy Kiss is the 118-pound high weight in a field of nine entered for the $100,000-added Floral Park Handicap (gr. III) for fillies and mares sprinting six furlongs at Belmont Park Saturday.
Haras Santa Maria De Araras's Quite a Bride took command out of the gate and led every jump to capture the $150,000 Boiling Springs Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Monmouth Park on Tuesday, before a holiday crowd of 14,884.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Asmussen, Albarado Team for Four-Win Day
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer