Kenny Troutt, who started WinStar Farm near Versailles, Ky., with Bill Casner, is now the sole owner of the farm and Casner the farm's largest client.
Victory Gallop, a Canadian-bred winner of the 1998 Belmont Stakes (gr. I), is one of five 2010 Thoroughbred inductees in the Canadian Horse Racing Hall of Fame.
Polish Miner, a graded stakes-placed son of Danzig, has been moved to Bar C Racing Stables near Hermiston, Ore.
Strategic Partner, whose first foals are 2-year-olds, was euthanized Feb. 4 after breaking a leg in a paddock accident at Charlton Ranch near Washington, Okla.
Personal Flag, who ranked as one of New York's top stallions for several years, was euthanized July 18 because of complications from the infirmities of old age.
"Once a winner, always a winner" could be the motto for Victory Gallop, who is now continuing his winning record in his stud career.
Prestonwood Farm's Special Ring, a contender for the NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT), zipped three furlongs in :33 4/5 at Santa Anita Monday morning.
Groovy, a champion sprinter who has sired 18 stakes winners, has been pensioned at Kenny Troutt and Bill Casner's WinStar Farm near Versailles, Ky.
Kenny Troutt and Bill Casner have purchased 314 acres next to their WinStar Farm near Versailles, Ky. The addition brings the farm's total land to about 964 contiguous acres.
Most Popular Stories
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Party Boat Upsets Fifty Five in Memories of Silver
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian
- OBS Spring Sale to Test Depth of Juvenile Market
- Multiplier Steps Up His Game in Illinois Derby