Take a trip to the '80s as I revisit the victories by Ferdinand, Alysheba, Winning Colors, and Sunday Silence. As well as some of the other characters I found along the way. Read Blog
Two-time champion and 1988 Horse of the Year Alysheba returned to his Kentucky roots Oct. 31 and took up residence at the Kentucky Horse Park's Hall of Champions, where he will be admired by the fans he thrilled in his Hall of Fame career.
The proposed development of a new Super Wal-Mart and Home Depot at Hamburg Place Shopping Center near Lexington could cause the removal and relocation of 18 horse graves. The graves date back to 1898 Kentucky Derby winner Plaudit.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- The Influence of His Majesty
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- Tattersalls July Sale Ends on High Note
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- AHC: Bonus Depreciation Bill Passed by House