Take a trip to the '80s as I revisit the victories by Ferdinand, Alysheba, Winning Colors, and Sunday Silence. As well as some of the other characters I found along the way. Read Blog
Two-time champion and 1988 Horse of the Year Alysheba returned to his Kentucky roots Oct. 31 and took up residence at the Kentucky Horse Park's Hall of Champions, where he will be admired by the fans he thrilled in his Hall of Fame career.
The proposed development of a new Super Wal-Mart and Home Depot at Hamburg Place Shopping Center near Lexington could cause the removal and relocation of 18 horse graves. The graves date back to 1898 Kentucky Derby winner Plaudit.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Ricardo Beats Baze in Champions Challenge
- Brockton Fair Invites Suffolk Downs Horsemen
- Keeneland September continues steady progress
- MGC Offers Help for Displaced Suffolk Workers
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released