Dismissed at odds of 18-1, Querari was a determined winner of the Premio Presidente della Repubblica GBI Racing (Ity-I) at Capannelle May 16.
Thoroughbred owner Gary Tanaka still awaits sentencing after his November 2008 conviction on three of 12 charges of securities fraud.
British trained horses won all four international races during the two-day International Racing Festival at Istanbul's Veliefendi Racecourse on Sept. 3-4.
Alfred Nobel wore down a stubborn Air Chief Marshal to capture the Camas Park and Ashtown House Phoenix Stakes (Ire-I) by a determined half-length at the Curragh July 26.
Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) 2007 winner Kip Deville came out earlier than normal on Saturday at Sha Tin and trainer Rick Dutrow Jr. said his horse was "giving all the signs that he'll run big" in the Dec. 14 Cathay Pacific Hong Kong Mile (HK-I).
Benefiting from a patient ride by Neil Callan, Pressing captured his first group I victory Nov. 4 in the Premio Roma (Ity-I) at Capannelle.
Most Popular Stories
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Darley Sire Commands Dies in Australia
- Slade Power Convincing July Cup Victor
- Calder's Top Racing Official to Stay With CDI
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- The Influence of His Majesty