Multiple graded stakes winner Comic Strip has been relocated to Rancho San Miguel San Miguel, Calif. Comic Strip, who is owned by a Lane's End Partnership, will stand for $5,000
Wildcat Bettie B made a quick bid for the lead from between horses in the first quarter mile and sped away to a two-length victory in the $125,000 Adena Stallions' Miss Preakness Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies Friday at Pimlico Race Course.
David Menard and Richard Shultz' Celestial Legend, the winner of six of eight starts, is the 120-pound top weight and likely favorite in the Adena Stallions' Miss Preakness Stakes (gr. III) Friday at Pimlico Race Course.
Diplomat Lady completed her training for the May 5 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) with a five-furlong breeze in :51.20 over the Churchill Downs surface Monday morning.
Ermine and Press Camp both turned in Thursday works for a start in the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) May 5. Ermine worked at Churchill Downs while Press Camp worked at her Bay Meadows base.
Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) contender Diplomat Lady worked a half-mile in :48.20 after the renovation break at Churchill Downs April 24. The move was the third fastest at the distance. She galloped out five furlongs in 1:02.20.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- Live Chat - Thursday, October 23 at NOON EST
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- What's Going On Here: Gary Player's Top 10
- Leagues Seek to Halt New Jersey Sports Bets
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- Researchers Examine Fatal Lumbar Vertebral Fractures