A winter storm has led Oaklawn Park to cancel its Feb. 16 Presidents' Day card that included the $300,000 Southwest Stakes (gr. III).
After a picture-perfect Presidents' Day weekend, Oaklawn Park has announced it will increase purses for the second time this meet.
Honest Stableboy makes an appearance with Steve Haskin and Lenny Shulman. Steve and Lenny discuss current events, the Southwest Stakes, Kentucky Derby contenders Tapiture, Strong Mandate, Tamarando, and Kobe's Back.
After losing the weekend of Feb. 6-7 to cold weather conditions, Turfway Park will add Presidents Day, Feb. 15, to its live racing schedule.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Aims to Give Summers First Win
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Look Back: Summer Squall Answers Questions in Jim Beam
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement