A winter storm has led Oaklawn Park to cancel its Feb. 16 Presidents' Day card that included the $300,000 Southwest Stakes (gr. III).
After a picture-perfect Presidents' Day weekend, Oaklawn Park has announced it will increase purses for the second time this meet.
After losing the weekend of Feb. 6-7 to cold weather conditions, Turfway Park will add Presidents Day, Feb. 15, to its live racing schedule.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- OBS Yearling Sale Stays Steady on Final Day
- Travers Stakes: High Anxiety
- Violette Undecided on Travers for Upstart
- Illinois Vote Could Impact Thoroughbred Dates
- Making a Case for Transparency
- Stellar Wind Tops Torrey Pines Field
- Keeneland Plans for Sale Activity During BC