A winter storm has led Oaklawn Park to cancel its Feb. 16 Presidents' Day card that included the $300,000 Southwest Stakes (gr. III).
After a picture-perfect Presidents' Day weekend, Oaklawn Park has announced it will increase purses for the second time this meet.
Honest Stableboy makes an appearance with Steve Haskin and Lenny Shulman. Steve and Lenny discuss current events, the Southwest Stakes, Kentucky Derby contenders Tapiture, Strong Mandate, Tamarando, and Kobe's Back.
After losing the weekend of Feb. 6-7 to cold weather conditions, Turfway Park will add Presidents Day, Feb. 15, to its live racing schedule.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- First U.S. Winner for Algorithms
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever