A winter storm has led Oaklawn Park to cancel its Feb. 16 Presidents' Day card that included the $300,000 Southwest Stakes (gr. III).
After a picture-perfect Presidents' Day weekend, Oaklawn Park has announced it will increase purses for the second time this meet.
Honest Stableboy makes an appearance with Steve Haskin and Lenny Shulman. Steve and Lenny discuss current events, the Southwest Stakes, Kentucky Derby contenders Tapiture, Strong Mandate, Tamarando, and Kobe's Back.
After losing the weekend of Feb. 6-7 to cold weather conditions, Turfway Park will add Presidents Day, Feb. 15, to its live racing schedule.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin