A winter storm has led Oaklawn Park to cancel its Feb. 16 Presidents' Day card that included the $300,000 Southwest Stakes (gr. III).
After a picture-perfect Presidents' Day weekend, Oaklawn Park has announced it will increase purses for the second time this meet.
Honest Stableboy makes an appearance with Steve Haskin and Lenny Shulman. Steve and Lenny discuss current events, the Southwest Stakes, Kentucky Derby contenders Tapiture, Strong Mandate, Tamarando, and Kobe's Back.
After losing the weekend of Feb. 6-7 to cold weather conditions, Turfway Park will add Presidents Day, Feb. 15, to its live racing schedule.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose