Steve Haskin tells us how the final weekend of Kentucky Derby prep races have affected his Derby Dozen. read blog
Claire Novak and Frank Angst handicap two big Kentucky Derby prep races this weekend in the Wood Memorial and Santa Anita Derby. watch video
Tom LaMarra and Pete Denk discuss the tough field in the Holy Bull Stakes. Can Shanghai Bobby survive the other talented 3-year-olds? watch video
Jason, Tom and Rich handicap the Santa Anita Derby, Wood Memorial, and Ashland. Watch Video
The addition of The Factor and some juggling highlight this week's Dozen. Read Blog
The $100,000-added Fort Harrod Stakes, to be run at 1 5/8-miles for 4-year-olds and up, has been added to the 2008 spring stakes schedule at Keeneland, the racing association announced Jan. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact
- Global Sprint Challenge: Winner = Racing?
- Keeping Pace: Galileo Proving Up to Challenge
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 09/16/2014