Kentucky Downs' five-day all-turf meet is set to open Saturday, Sept. 5.
Travel packages that take care of all arrangements for one price have doubled in the past six years.
Churchill Downs Inc. reports strong early interest in premium seating, including the Mansion, for Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) weekend.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight