Kentucky Downs' five-day all-turf meet is set to open Saturday, Sept. 5.
Travel packages that take care of all arrangements for one price have doubled in the past six years.
Churchill Downs Inc. reports strong early interest in premium seating, including the Mansion, for Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) weekend.
Most Popular Stories
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Quidura Reigns for Motion in Valley View
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Mr. Nightlinger Moved to Mighty Acres
- Court Rules Borells Have No Claim on Horses