Multiple grade I winner Emollient has burned plenty of money in her two starts this year, but she'll attempt to regain her winning form with a return to Santa Anita Park for the $300,000 Gamely Stakes (gr. IT) Memorial Day.
Parranda seems to be enjoying California after her first start for trainer Jerry Hollendorfer, coming from off the pace to win the $100,000 Wilshire Stakes (gr. IIIT) going away on the Santa Anita Park turf April 27.
Trainer Tom Proctor heads into the $100,000 Wilshire Handicap (gr. IIIT) April 27 on turf at Santa Anita Park with a pair of sharp recent allowance winners in Theatre Star and Premier Steps.
Last year's Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) winning connections will try to recreate some more magic in the blue grass when Zillah Reddam's Renee's Titan starts in the Beaumont Stakes at Keeneland.
Favored Premier Steps, handled confidently by jockey Javier Castellano, caught pacesetting Discreet Marq in the last strides to post a neck victory in the $100,000 Sweetest Chant Stakes at Gulfstream Park Jan. 27.
Fast-developing Travesura took the lead at the start and was never headed while shaking up the $100,000 Miesque Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 2-year-old fillies on the turf at odds of 11-1 Nov. 24 at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Three weeks after suffering her first defeat in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (gr. IT), Flashy Ways will try to redeem herself in the $100,000 Miesque Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Betfair Hollywood Park Nov. 24.
Most Popular Stories
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 1
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack