A daughter of Fastnet Rock brought Aust$300,000 ($320,670 in U.S. funds) Feb. 27 to top the opening session of the William Inglis & Son Melbourne premier yearling sale in Australia.
A son of Dolphin Street topped the National Stud Farm premier sale in Malaysia Nov. 20, bringing 230,000 ringgits ($67,923 in U.S. funds). The Australia-based Magic Millions auction firm conducted the sale, which offered juveniles.
Business declined significantly at New Zealand Bloodstock's premier yearling sale, which ended in Karaka Jan. 27 after a two-day run.
Peter Vela, owner of the Karaka Sales Complex and an avid breeder, consigns top-priced horse.
Most Popular Stories
- Favored Amis Gizmo Captures Prince of Wales
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga
- Old Friends Reports Death of Futural
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate