Gross and average plunge at CTHS Canadian-bred preferred yearling sale Sept. 8.
Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 260 yearlings for its New York-bred preferred sale. The number is up 20.4% from last year's total of 216.
The Fasig-Tipton New York-bred preferred yearling sale enjoyed some big upswings in its key business figures on its opening night, Aug. 13, in upstate New York.
The Fasig-Tipton Saratoga NY Bred Preferred Yearling 2008 Data Digest Results Edition is a FREE download, presented by Denali Stud! An in-depth review of the auction.
Beeper Alarm, a bay filly by General Meeting, brought the top price of $165,000 during the Barretts October preferred yearling sale Tuesday at Fairplex Park in Southern California.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- 'Sensation' Still Questionable For HK Sprint
- Albertrani Sends Berned West for Starlet