Gross and average plunge at CTHS Canadian-bred preferred yearling sale Sept. 8.
Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 260 yearlings for its New York-bred preferred sale. The number is up 20.4% from last year's total of 216.
The Fasig-Tipton New York-bred preferred yearling sale enjoyed some big upswings in its key business figures on its opening night, Aug. 13, in upstate New York.
The Fasig-Tipton Saratoga NY Bred Preferred Yearling 2008 Data Digest Results Edition is a FREE download, presented by Denali Stud! An in-depth review of the auction.
Beeper Alarm, a bay filly by General Meeting, brought the top price of $165,000 during the Barretts October preferred yearling sale Tuesday at Fairplex Park in Southern California.
Most Popular Stories
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Del Mar Once Again Shifting Races Off Turf
- Darley's Hard Spun to Return From Japan
- Millionaire Halo Dolly Retired from Racing
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Best Pal is Next Chapter for Story to Tell
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks