Gross and average plunge at CTHS Canadian-bred preferred yearling sale Sept. 8.
Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 260 yearlings for its New York-bred preferred sale. The number is up 20.4% from last year's total of 216.
The Fasig-Tipton New York-bred preferred yearling sale enjoyed some big upswings in its key business figures on its opening night, Aug. 13, in upstate New York.
The Fasig-Tipton Saratoga NY Bred Preferred Yearling 2008 Data Digest Results Edition is a FREE download, presented by Denali Stud! An in-depth review of the auction.
Beeper Alarm, a bay filly by General Meeting, brought the top price of $165,000 during the Barretts October preferred yearling sale Tuesday at Fairplex Park in Southern California.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Named 2016 Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Smith Eagerly Awaits 'Chrome'-Arrogate Rematch
- Lea Gets Bay Filly as First Foal
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Pegasus Features Several Unique Conditions
- Arrogate Celebrated as Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - January 24, 2017
- Total of 418 3-year-olds Nominated to 2017 Triple Crown
- Behind Scenes of Arrogate’s World’s Best Ranking
- Pletcher Duo Stands Out in Poseidon Handicap