Baltimore Ravens All-Pro kicker Justin Tucker helped kick off festivities leading up to the 139th Preakness Stakes (gr. I) with a series of humorous social media commercials that debuted April 4.
The Maryland Jockey Club has announced that 2013 double Grammy Award winner Lorde will headline the 2014 Preakness InfieldFest concert.
The Maryland Jockey Club March 29 launched the 2011 Preakness InfieldFest campaign, "The Legend of Kegasus."
The Maryland Jockey Club has announced details for this year's Preakness InfieldFEST, which will feature live entertainment, other events, and a $20 mug for unlimited refills of beer.
Most Popular Stories
- Encouraging Starts to Saratoga, Del Mar Meets
- Commanding Curve Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Better Lucky Shines; My Miss Aurelia Third
- Filly Untapable Works Toward Haskell
- Will Take Charge Works Toward Whitney
- Grade I Winner Heir Kitty Tops Del Mar Sale
- Kiss to Remember Steps Up in Indiana Grand
- Milestone Win 1,000 for Jockey Magrell
- Matz Says He Nearly Retired Somali Lemonade
- Favorite Tale, Choctaw Chuck Top Quick Call