Baltimore Ravens All-Pro kicker Justin Tucker helped kick off festivities leading up to the 139th Preakness Stakes (gr. I) with a series of humorous social media commercials that debuted April 4.
The Maryland Jockey Club has announced that 2013 double Grammy Award winner Lorde will headline the 2014 Preakness InfieldFest concert.
The Maryland Jockey Club March 29 launched the 2011 Preakness InfieldFest campaign, "The Legend of Kegasus."
The Maryland Jockey Club has announced details for this year's Preakness InfieldFEST, which will feature live entertainment, other events, and a $20 mug for unlimited refills of beer.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Consignors Busy Ahead of Louisiana Sale
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees
- Al Shaqab's Toronado to National Stud in 2015