The Maryland Jockey Club announced that popular electronic music DJ and producer Armin van Buuren will headline the 2015 Preakness InfieldFest concert.
Baltimore Ravens All-Pro kicker Justin Tucker helped kick off festivities leading up to the 139th Preakness Stakes (gr. I) with a series of humorous social media commercials that debuted April 4.
The Maryland Jockey Club has announced that 2013 double Grammy Award winner Lorde will headline the 2014 Preakness InfieldFest concert.
The Maryland Jockey Club March 29 launched the 2011 Preakness InfieldFest campaign, "The Legend of Kegasus."
The Maryland Jockey Club has announced details for this year's Preakness InfieldFEST, which will feature live entertainment, other events, and a $20 mug for unlimited refills of beer.
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Curalina, Syndergaard Breeze at Belmont
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill