Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races has altered first post time for most its racing programs in 2014.
The approximate post times and entries for the Dubai World Cup March 30 at Meydan along with race conditions. The post times are converted to Eastern Daylight Time to plan race viewing in the U.S.
Turfway Park, in an attempt to drive ontrack business, hopes to replicate its Friday night success by switching to an evening post time on Saturdays beginning Feb. 5.
Keeneland will begin its Oct. 9 opening-day racing program one hour later to accommodate special events.
The year 2008 probably will bring some experimentation to Turfway Park, which has asked the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority for permission to switch from evening to daytime racing on Wednesdays and Thursdays during its three-month winter/spring meet.
The Breeders' Cup World Championships programs will include 10 races Oct. 26 and 11 races Oct. 27 at Monmouth Park, it was announced Oct. 16.
Racing and breeding news from the Thoroughbred industry
Arlington Park announced its post-time schedule for the meet that begins on Wednesday, June 5 and ends Sunday, Oct. 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Speedy Moreno Dangerous Again in Woodward
- Indicators Drop at Ocala August Yearling Sale
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Santa Anita's Main Track to Reopen Sept. 2
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time
- Stephanie's Kitten to be Offered at F-T Sale
- Sunset Glow Has Experience Edge in Debutante
- Road to the Kentucky Derby Schedule Announced
- Kentucky Considers Allowing Salix-Free Races
- Gains Posted as Doncaster Premier Sale Ends