Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races has altered first post time for most its racing programs in 2014.
The approximate post times and entries for the Dubai World Cup March 30 at Meydan along with race conditions. The post times are converted to Eastern Daylight Time to plan race viewing in the U.S.
Turfway Park, in an attempt to drive ontrack business, hopes to replicate its Friday night success by switching to an evening post time on Saturdays beginning Feb. 5.
Keeneland will begin its Oct. 9 opening-day racing program one hour later to accommodate special events.
The year 2008 probably will bring some experimentation to Turfway Park, which has asked the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority for permission to switch from evening to daytime racing on Wednesdays and Thursdays during its three-month winter/spring meet.
The Breeders' Cup World Championships programs will include 10 races Oct. 26 and 11 races Oct. 27 at Monmouth Park, it was announced Oct. 16.
Racing and breeding news from the Thoroughbred industry
Arlington Park announced its post-time schedule for the meet that begins on Wednesday, June 5 and ends Sunday, Oct. 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55
- Breeders' Cup Ramps Up Recruiting in Europe
- NTRA Safety Alliance Re-Accredits Aqueduct
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Concern, Tuscalee Inducted into Maryland Hall
- Former Jockey Davis Focus of HRTV Documentary
- Gala Award: Not Your Typical Turf Pedigree