Presque Isle Downs & Casino will resume live racing July 1 with an earlier post time to mitigate the chances of deer interfering with the races.
Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races has altered first post time for most its racing programs in 2014.
The approximate post times and entries for the Dubai World Cup March 30 at Meydan along with race conditions. The post times are converted to Eastern Daylight Time to plan race viewing in the U.S.
Turfway Park, in an attempt to drive ontrack business, hopes to replicate its Friday night success by switching to an evening post time on Saturdays beginning Feb. 5.
Keeneland will begin its Oct. 9 opening-day racing program one hour later to accommodate special events.
The year 2008 probably will bring some experimentation to Turfway Park, which has asked the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority for permission to switch from evening to daytime racing on Wednesdays and Thursdays during its three-month winter/spring meet.
The Breeders' Cup World Championships programs will include 10 races Oct. 26 and 11 races Oct. 27 at Monmouth Park, it was announced Oct. 16.
Racing and breeding news from the Thoroughbred industry
Arlington Park announced its post-time schedule for the meet that begins on Wednesday, June 5 and ends Sunday, Oct. 27.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Monmouth
- Top West Coast Mares Ready for Clement Hirsch
- Grade II Winner Moulin de Mougin Retired
- Belmont Runner-Up Frosted Back in Jim Dandy
- Monmouth Ups Haskell Purse to $1.75 Million
- March Into Amsterdam Off Two Stakes Victories
- Record Derby Week Keys Strong CDI Performance
- Quick Arrest Following Delaware Park Shooting
- Xtra Heat Halter to be Auctioned
- Rock Fall Looks to Step Up in Vanderbilt