Keeneland and Woodbine Entertainment Group were declared co-winners of this year's Simulcast Award at the International Simulcast Conference in Clearwater Beach, Fla.
Video race replays from Magna Entertainment-owned tracks have been restored by a new contract between TrackNet Media and Post Time Technologies.
A temporary ban on the release of race video replays from Magna Entertainment tracks may continue through the end of the week for Post Time Technologies business partners, which include The Blood-Horse and the National Thoroughbred Racing Association.
Bloodhorse.com, the Thoroughbred industry's leading online Web site for the latest news and information on racing and breeding, now includes high-quality, full audio race replay videos of graded stakes races from the United States, available for viewing within 20 minutes of the respective race.
Post Time Technologies has signed an agreement with Thoroughbred auction company Fasig-Tipton to provide real-time Internet access for all of Fasig-Tipton's auctions.
Post Time Technologies will not offer Pimlico and Laurel Park replays to its offerings for subscribers.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Big Gains Mark Keeneland Sale's Day 11
- Illinois Board Has Tough Call on 2015 Dates
- Undrafted Returns in Kentucky Downs Turf Dash
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends
- Filly First Winner for Line of David