Keeneland and Woodbine Entertainment Group were declared co-winners of this year's Simulcast Award at the International Simulcast Conference in Clearwater Beach, Fla.
Video race replays from Magna Entertainment-owned tracks have been restored by a new contract between TrackNet Media and Post Time Technologies.
A temporary ban on the release of race video replays from Magna Entertainment tracks may continue through the end of the week for Post Time Technologies business partners, which include The Blood-Horse and the National Thoroughbred Racing Association.
Bloodhorse.com, the Thoroughbred industry's leading online Web site for the latest news and information on racing and breeding, now includes high-quality, full audio race replay videos of graded stakes races from the United States, available for viewing within 20 minutes of the respective race.
Post Time Technologies has signed an agreement with Thoroughbred auction company Fasig-Tipton to provide real-time Internet access for all of Fasig-Tipton's auctions.
Post Time Technologies will not offer Pimlico and Laurel Park replays to its offerings for subscribers.
Most Popular Stories
- Carpe Diem, OBS March Co-Topper, Wins Debut
- Churchill Downs Opens 12-Day Meet Sept. 5
- Saratoga Attendance Spikes; Handle Declines
- New York-Breds Could Continue Strong Year
- Competitive Edge Super Sharp in Hopeful Romp
- The Week in Photos for 9/2/2014
- Viva Lad Steps Up for Presque Isle Mile
- Study: Boots, Wraps Increase Leg Heat during Exercise
- Del Mar Trainers to Hop in Bouncey Ball Race
- Miss Serendipity, Blanc Snatch Yellow Ribbon