Trainer Chad Brown brings 2012 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf runner-up Noble Tune to the May 3 American Turf (gr. IIT) at Churchill Downs after making a decision not to run him in the Toyota Blue Grass (gr. I).
Florida Derby (gr. I) winner Take Charge Indy continued his preparations for Friday's $400,000 Clark Handicap Presented by Norton Healthcare (gr. I) with a three-furlong workout in :35 2/5.
Uncaptured overcame some traffic problems to register a convincing 5 1/2-length win in the $114,800 Iroquois Stakes (gr. III) Oct. 28 at Churchill Downs for his fifth win in six tries this year.
Royal Delta and Point of Entry, two of the top horses pointing to the Breeders' Cup World Championships on Nov. 2-3 at Santa Anita Park, turned in bullet workouts on Oct. 22 at Belmont Park.
Pataky Kid, winner of the Arlington-Washington Futurity (gr. III), heads a field of 14 runners in the Dixiana Breeders' Futurity Oct. 6 over Keeneland's Polytrack going 1 1/16 miles.
Circle Unbroken survived an objection after turning in a game performance in the $109,800 Bashford Manor Stakes (gr. III) to remain unbeaten June 30 at Churchill Downs.
A field of eight 2-year-olds is set to square off in the 111th running of the $100,000 Bashford Manor Stakes (gr. III) that highlights the June 30 card at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Uniform Drug Program Picking Up Support
- Heir Kitty Set for Return in Great Lady M
- Jockey Morales Posts 1,000th Career Victory
- Equine Infectious Disease Outbreak Response 101
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Hoppertunity Heading Home to California
- Full Field of 14 Contest Wide-Open Modesty
- Hialeah Sees New Thoroughbred Opportunity
- Panel: Change in Culture Needed in Racing