Jim Squires, the owner of Two Bucks Stable, has issued a statement that he will fight a positive test for Clenbuterol at Delaware Park.
Trainer Nick Zito's suspension by New York regulators for a positive drug test involving a race at Saratoga was upheld Thursday by a state appeals court.
California-based trainer Ben Cecil has been fined HK$50,000 (about US$6,410) by Hong Kong Jockey Club stewards as a result of Falcon Flight testing positive for a prohibited substance prior to Sunday's Hong Kong International Cup. HKJC stewards will also reportedly review the circumstances surrounding the impressive victory by Sunline in the Hong Kong Mile. Greg Childs, who rode Sunline, said that he and another jockey discussed strategy prior to the race.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Undrafted Returns in Kentucky Downs Turf Dash
- Illinois Board Has Tough Call on 2015 Dates
- Big Gains Mark Keeneland Sale's Day 11
- Filly First Winner for Line of David
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16