Jim Squires, the owner of Two Bucks Stable, has issued a statement that he will fight a positive test for Clenbuterol at Delaware Park.
Trainer Nick Zito's suspension by New York regulators for a positive drug test involving a race at Saratoga was upheld Thursday by a state appeals court.
California-based trainer Ben Cecil has been fined HK$50,000 (about US$6,410) by Hong Kong Jockey Club stewards as a result of Falcon Flight testing positive for a prohibited substance prior to Sunday's Hong Kong International Cup. HKJC stewards will also reportedly review the circumstances surrounding the impressive victory by Sunline in the Hong Kong Mile. Greg Childs, who rode Sunline, said that he and another jockey discussed strategy prior to the race.
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Still Flies in Kentucky
- Sisterly Love Scores Doubledogdare Upset
- Speightstown Colt Works Quick Quarter at OBS
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino Begins New Era
- Churchill Derby, Oaks Security Plan Released
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont
- A Case for Full Siblings
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- Oaklawn Posts Double-Digit Handle Gains