Jack Milton's win in $300,000 Poker (gr. IIIT) propels trainer Todd Pletcher to the top of all-time earnings list.
After defeating other New York-breds on the lead in his previous start, King Kreesa replicated that front-running effort against open company in the $150,000 Poker Stakes (gr. III) July 4 at Belmont Park.
Multiple graded stakes winner Data Link looks for his second victory of 2013 when he heads a field of seven turf horses going a mile in the $150,000 Poker Stakes (gr. IIIT), the Independence Day feature at Belmont Park.
Pam and Martin Wygod's homebred Courageous Cat took over from pacesetter Yield Bogey nearing the eighth-pole and cruised to victory in the $100,000 Poker Stakes (gr. IIIT) June 10 at Belmont Park.
Trainer Bill Mott has an excellent opportunity to get his Belmont Stakes weekend off to a great start at Belmont Park June 10 in the $100,000 Poker Stakes (gr. IIIT) and the $150,000 Brooklyn Handicap (gr. II).
Sailor's Cap overcame a 6 1/2-month layoff to blitz past the odds-on favorite Kip Deville in winning the $103,500 Poker Stakes (gr. IIIT) on a soft turf course at Belmont Park June 14.
Amherst Stable and Spruce Pond Stable's Volponi benefited from an equipment change as he rolled past Saint Verre to win the grade III, $111,200 Poker Handicap at Belmont Park on Friday.
Say Florida Sandy, a 7-year-old sprint star, is one of six horses in the grade II Tom Fool Handicap on the July 4 Independence Day card at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- 'Chrome' Tops U.S. Nominees for World Cup
- Jockey Chapa Faces Felony Race-Fixing Charges
- Flashy Performances at OBS Day of Champions
- New Leadership Coming for Illinois Board
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for Jan. 27, 2015
- First Foal Reported for Fort Larned
- Nerud Homebred Colt Wins at Big A
- Washington Owner/Breeder Paxton Dead at 76
- First Foal Reported for Morning Line