J J's Indy led from start to finish to upset 3-5 favorite Pleasant Storm in the $167,375 Oklahoma Classics on the Oct. 22 night card at Remington Park in Oklahoma.
Richest program for OK-breds goes Oct. 22 at Remington Park; sophomore Pleasant Storm is morning-line favorite for $175,000 Classic
Peach Brew, who won two stakes last year, including the Arlington Oaks (gr. III), was named Horse of the Year and top 3-year-old female by the Oklahoma Thoroughbred Association.
Trainer Bob Baffert brings out his big gun, 2009 juvenile champion Lookin At Lucky, in the $300,000 Rebel Stakes (gr. II) at Oaklawn Park March 13. Now he just wants to be sure the son of Smart Strike is ready to fire.
Most Popular Stories
- Albarado Fractures Ankle, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Stormy Liberal Wins Third Straight Stakes
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Party Boat Upsets Fifty Five in Memories of Silver