J J's Indy led from start to finish to upset 3-5 favorite Pleasant Storm in the $167,375 Oklahoma Classics on the Oct. 22 night card at Remington Park in Oklahoma.
Richest program for OK-breds goes Oct. 22 at Remington Park; sophomore Pleasant Storm is morning-line favorite for $175,000 Classic
Peach Brew, who won two stakes last year, including the Arlington Oaks (gr. III), was named Horse of the Year and top 3-year-old female by the Oklahoma Thoroughbred Association.
Trainer Bob Baffert brings out his big gun, 2009 juvenile champion Lookin At Lucky, in the $300,000 Rebel Stakes (gr. II) at Oaklawn Park March 13. Now he just wants to be sure the son of Smart Strike is ready to fire.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Miss Behaviour Romps in Charles Town Oaks
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Suffolk Open to Any Viable Plans for Racing
- Featured Horse Profile: Artemis Agrotera
- Artemis Agrotera Gets Up to Win Gallant Bloom
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Thank You Marylou Coasts Clear in Dogwood
- Moreno, Itsmyluckyday Work for Super Saturday