J J's Indy led from start to finish to upset 3-5 favorite Pleasant Storm in the $167,375 Oklahoma Classics on the Oct. 22 night card at Remington Park in Oklahoma.
Richest program for OK-breds goes Oct. 22 at Remington Park; sophomore Pleasant Storm is morning-line favorite for $175,000 Classic
Peach Brew, who won two stakes last year, including the Arlington Oaks (gr. III), was named Horse of the Year and top 3-year-old female by the Oklahoma Thoroughbred Association.
Trainer Bob Baffert brings out his big gun, 2009 juvenile champion Lookin At Lucky, in the $300,000 Rebel Stakes (gr. II) at Oaklawn Park March 13. Now he just wants to be sure the son of Smart Strike is ready to fire.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11