J J's Indy led from start to finish to upset 3-5 favorite Pleasant Storm in the $167,375 Oklahoma Classics on the Oct. 22 night card at Remington Park in Oklahoma.
Richest program for OK-breds goes Oct. 22 at Remington Park; sophomore Pleasant Storm is morning-line favorite for $175,000 Classic
Peach Brew, who won two stakes last year, including the Arlington Oaks (gr. III), was named Horse of the Year and top 3-year-old female by the Oklahoma Thoroughbred Association.
Trainer Bob Baffert brings out his big gun, 2009 juvenile champion Lookin At Lucky, in the $300,000 Rebel Stakes (gr. II) at Oaklawn Park March 13. Now he just wants to be sure the son of Smart Strike is ready to fire.
Most Popular Stories
- Emerald Downs Purses to Rise 20% in 2015
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch
- OBS Winter Mixed Sale Catalog Now Online
- Casino Would Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Milwaukee Brew