J J's Indy led from start to finish to upset 3-5 favorite Pleasant Storm in the $167,375 Oklahoma Classics on the Oct. 22 night card at Remington Park in Oklahoma.
Richest program for OK-breds goes Oct. 22 at Remington Park; sophomore Pleasant Storm is morning-line favorite for $175,000 Classic
Peach Brew, who won two stakes last year, including the Arlington Oaks (gr. III), was named Horse of the Year and top 3-year-old female by the Oklahoma Thoroughbred Association.
Trainer Bob Baffert brings out his big gun, 2009 juvenile champion Lookin At Lucky, in the $300,000 Rebel Stakes (gr. II) at Oaklawn Park March 13. Now he just wants to be sure the son of Smart Strike is ready to fire.
Most Popular Stories
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- CHRB Discusses Creating Single California Circuit
- Asmussen Earns $50,000 Preakness Weekend Bonus
- The Greatest Performance No One Has Seen
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Enola Gray, Illuminant Look Strong in Monrovia Field
- Freshman Flashpoint Gets His First Winner
- Maker a Triple Threat in AP Classic